- The second edition of La Targa Passaggio Brussels took place, attended by a little more than 50 Porsche fanatics coming from all over Europe.
- We experienced some media attention prior to the event and our date got exposed by newspaper and radio. Resulting in some last minute subscriptions and having almost 130 Porsches driving that Friday-night.
- With a total of 105 Porsches in the range from 356 to 997 we started at the newly opened Porsche Centrum Amsterdam - we had absolutely fabulous weather so many were driving with the top down - and others with the sliding roof and/or the windows open. No new tunnels - but a different route ending at Amsterdam Westpoort again.
- We had our third edition of La Targa Passaggio Brussels - with a slight panic the day before when we found out that the police only authorized 5 cars instead of 50th. Making some nerve wrecking phonecalls solved the case and alle attendees experienced a very nice event on this rainy day. many thanks to those who hosted us for breakfast and lunch!
- we lost count - but it was Rotterdam again. We welcomed some drivers from Germany this time and ended up driving with a train of a litlle more than 100 Porsches.
- First Time - but not last: Tunnel Challenge The Hague it was. Total distance driven through tunnels was more than 25% of the total trajectory. Ending "underground".
To be continued ...